Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 chewable tablet with each meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
• Vitamin C supports immune system function and collagenhealth.* The primary function of Vitamin C is maintainingcollagen.* Vitamin C also helps form red blood cells, providesantioxidant protection against free radicals and supports theimmune system.*
• Vitamin C is a water-soluble antioxidant that neutralizes freeradicals to prevent damage.* It supports collagen productionto benefit skin, teeth and bone health.*
• Factors such as coffee, tea, smoking, illness, strenuousexercise and physical and mental stress all deplete Vitamin Clevels in the body.* The following drugs also tend to depleteVitamin C in the system: Aspirin, Betapar, Brevicon, Cortisone,Demulen, Enovid, Indocin, Norinyl, Orasone, Prednisone andSterazolidin.*
• Chewable C-300 contains Bioflavonoids, which increase theeffectiveness of Vitamin C by 50%.* Pectin has been shownto be beneficial in managing cholesterol levels within normalranges.* Rose Hips are a great source of Vitamin C , butalso contains pectin, citric acid and malic acid.
• An excellent supplement for children and people who havedifficulty swallowing tablets.